Biology Quiz Retake Procedures
If you choose to fail a quiz in Biology to retake the quiz you must do ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
- Corrected EVERY wrong answer on the quiz when we graded it in class. No corrections no retake
- You are well behaved in class. No sleeping, horseplay, back talking, inappropriate use of phones, having phones taken away or any other disrespectful behavior.
- 3. You must have turned in ALL homework for the chapter that has been assigned so far. All homework must be completed and turned in on time- No half-done work, no late work
- WITHIN TWO DAYS of having the test returned to you, you must:
- Have your parent sign the top front of the test. Then show me that they have signed it.
- Have the same parent send me an email stating it is OK for you to retake a test. I will email them back
- Redo all the classwork for this chapter- since you learned nothing from it.
- Meet with me during the next Science Help after school to review your test and redo any homework.
- Turn in a “retake coupons”- No coupon no retake!
- You will then take the test after school WITHIN THREE DAYS of our review.
- Only one retake per quiz- no retakes on chapter tests. NO Quiz Retakes after a Chapter Test
- Only one retake per semester.
- You get the average of the two test scores (48 + 78 = 126/2 = 63)