We are looking forward to welcoming our kindergarten students for the 2021-2022 school year. In an effort to acclimate our kindergarten students, we will offer a Kindergarten Jump Start Program this year. The Jump Start Program will allow our youngest students to transition to school prior to our first-fifth grade students arriving in the building. This will allow them the opportunity to ride the bus, eat in the cafeteria, go over school and playground safety, and for them to get to know their classmates and teacher. We will provide activities to support
the social-emotional development of our kindergarten students and to help them better prepare for the first full day of school. We are so excited that we can provide this opportunity, and we cannot wait for the graduating class of 2034 to join us!
Important Dates and Details:
• Open house and meet your teacher on Thursday, August 12, 4:00-6:00
• Jump Start Program half-day Friday, August 13, 8:00-11:30
• Jump Start Program half-day Monday, August 16, 8:00-11:30
• Bus transportation will be provided, or optional parent drop off/parent pick-up
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided
More details will be provided closer to the start date. However, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Dr. Jan Monroe - Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Fitzpatrick - Assistant Principal - email@example.com